Room Deposits, Cancellations, Refunds and Other Fees
- Check in time: 3:30 PM Check out time: 11:00 AM
- Deposit Policy: We require that all suites are prepaid up to 30 days in advance.
- Cancellation Policy: More than 72 hours prior to arrival will receive a refund, less a $25 cancellation fee. Less than 72 hours prior to arrival will forfeit full deposit
- All rates are subject to state and local taxes
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Holidays are subject to Peak Season Rates
- Must be 18 years of age to register
- You will be responsible for any damages to your room or furnishings during your stay
- No Pets Allowed!
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests the Don Q Inn Hotel strictly enforces the posted NO SMOKING RULE
- Upon check-in you will be REQUIRED to sign off on
your acceptance of our No Smoking Rule below. If
you continue to reserve a room and do NOT accept our No
Smoking Rule, you will risk losing your deposit.
- I have been advised by the Hotel about the NO SMOKING rule and understand that I will be charged a $300 service fee if anyone in my group is caught smoking anywhere in the building. This rule applies to the room I have rented as well as all common areas in the Hotel. This rule applies to any type of smoking material. I understand if anyone in my group breaks this NO SMOKING rule the Don Q Inn Hotel will charge my credit card a $300 service fee or I will lose my deposit.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit. We use them only to track this information.